Development of various consumer services (mobile apps) and mobile operating systems (mobile OS) between 2003 and 2008.
5 years in Paris Usability Expert R&D Project Manager UX Research manager.
- Managing projects and leading a team of usability experts, developers and designers.
- From 10/2006 to 06/2007: project manager for a strategic Time-To-Market project (unlimited budget) around User Generated Video Content and Web 2.0 environment.
- Running usability activities and developing prototypes for PC and mobile applications.
- Working closely with Orange Mobile and Web biz units to anticipate future user needs.
- Member of the Wireless World Research Forum, writing and presenting research papers.
Full mobile OS spec Very small screen : 128px X 128px only
Similar to screensize of an Apple Watch.
The Orange Homescreen project
(went live in 2006 on 3 000 000 handsets!)
Iterative development from early protypes til final designs:
Innovative features such as time related menu and consumption related screen:
Mode indicated via the background image:
The Orange TV app
First ever TV app on an iPhone: